This spacious townhouse includes:
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- Separate Dining Room
- Washer and Dryer in Separate Laundry/Storage Room
- Large Master Bedroom with Walk-In Closet
- Hardwood Floors
- Newly Renovated
- Off-Street Parking
- 1,292 Square Feet
- Private Backyard
- High-Speed Internet Available
- Only $1,100 Per Month!
Downtown Gordonsville is a spectacular place to live. Only a short commute to downtown Charlottesville, Pantops, Orange, Ruckersville, and more. The short drive to Charlottesville is through gently rolling countryside (you don’t have to touch 29!). This quiet town is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the city. Within walking distance are the grocery store, BBQ Exchange and other dining, shopping, and the elementary school. All this is against the beautiful backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. There are lots of things to do in the area including Montpelier, vineyards, horseback riding, golf, and much more. Contact us today to schedule a viewing!
Utilities not included.
The pictures are an example, showings will be of the actual unit currently available.
Our general screening requirements are:
- A monthly income of at least 3x the rent
- Good credit (we try to do at least 670 if we can)
- A good reference from your last landlord
- No evictions in the last 5 years
- No pets