- A monthly income of at least 3x the rent
- Good credit (a minimum of 700 for all occupants over 18)
- A good reference from your last landlord
- No evictions in the last 5 years
- No dogs, small pet with prior approval (Pet fee/deposit applies)
This spacious two-level townhome is a hidden, affordable gem in downtown Gordonsville. This home includes:
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.5 Bathrooms
- 2 Levels
- Laminate Flooring
- Recently Renovated
- Large Living Room
- Eat in Kitchen
- Washer and Dryer Included
- Off-Street Parking
- 940 Square Feet
- Spacious Outdoor Area That You Don’t Have to Maintain
- High-Speed Internet Available (not included)
- Only $1,200 Per Month!
Downtown Gordonsville is a spectacular place to live. Only a short commute to downtown Charlottesville, Pantops, Orange, Ruckersville, and more. The short drive to Charlottesville is through gently rolling countryside (you don’t have to touch 29!). This quiet town is a world apart from the hustle and bustle of the city. Within walking distance are the grocery store, BBQ Exchange and other dining, shopping, and the elementary school. All this is against the beautiful backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains. There are lots of things to do in the area including Montpelier, vineyards, horseback riding, golf, and much more. Contact us today to schedule a viewing!
Utilities not included. Price subject to change.
The pictures are representative of the property available, however depending on availability, showings may not be of the actual unit.
Our general screening requirements are: